Why does this model look so confused?
1. She's a model...all models are somewhat confused.
2. She can't figure out which shirtdress to wear.
I've blogged about shirtdresses before. As Tina Turner once said, they're simply the best.
They have quickly become the easiest way for women to get dressed in the morning. Throw on a shirtdress with metallic sandals for a casual day of grocery shopping, lattes and dogwalking, add a smart belt, tights and pumps to make it work for work. With the growing number of shirtdresses out there to choose from, it's easy to find yourself as overwhelmed as hot girl down below.
Here are a few choice ones to help you narrow your selection:
1. The epitome of casual shirtdresses, perfect for a day in the park, count on dELiA*s Dawn Shirtdress for complete comfort from dusk 'til dawn.
2. If you're a retro girl, try on this Alyssa Shirtdress for size. It's structured enough for a sixties housewife, but trendy/cool enough for a woman of the millenium.
3. It's a waste to not show off your waist, so accentuate it with this Candace Shirtdress that comes with it's own slimming belt! That cute ruffled hem ain't so shabby either.
4. Grab a mocha with some girlfriends in this Mocha hued 3/4 sleeved Poplin Shirtdress from Eddie Bauer and no one will know if you've spilled coffee on your dress.
5. Play hide and seek with the buttons on this safari inspired Hidden Button Shirtdress and...
6. If you're into piped and pleated, throw on this Big Bend Shirtdress that gives off a cool, rockabilly western twang.
My vote? Settle for the dress you have on model girl.
If you like it too, check out Anna & Boy.