I have a sweet treat for all of my teen readers...
If you haven't discovered Molly's Mall yet, you oughta be ashamed of yourselves.
I am totally into this new interactive web series for teens (and not just because my best friend's daughter is one of it's stars). Molly's Mall features an adorably hip Chloe Greenfield (better known as John Stamos's sidekick Sarah on ER). Here she stars as Molly Walters, a resourceful 13 year old cutie who always finds a way to help out her wacky family and cool friends. If you loved Melissa Joan Hart in Clarissa Explains it All for You, you'll fall for Molly faster than you can say Hannah Montana reruns.
Once you've watched the full episode in HD, head to the mall with your girls for some shopping, style and hijinks.
Here are some key Molly inspired pieces that will work whether you're heading to the mall, Johnny Rockets for hamburgers and fries with that shake, or just hanging out on the couch watching football with your Pop.
1. Molly knows the quality of a good vest. It can take your look from "cute" to "smokin' hot" in an instant. Slip on this Jocelyn Vest from dELiA*s with skinny jeans, over a dress, or rock it like Molly's mini skirt/vest combo.
2. Let Molly's positive vibes rub off on you with this feel good Happy Face Tank. You won't have to text smiley faces to your friends all day, just point to your chest.
3. Molly is a Miami girl like me, so she can wear short skirts all year round. Jealous? If you live in a Northern climate, wear a Talia Denim Mini with leggings during the winter, and when spring comes along you'll be good to go.
4. If you don't have a pile of friendship bracelets to pile on your wrist, score some of these Bali Bracelets from Alloy. They come in a thirty-piece set so you can wear them all at once, or share them with all your stylin' girlfriends.
5. Kick it with these classic Converse OX kicks that come in twenty-two colors to choose from...Splurge on a few so you'll have a perfect match for every ensemble.
*Happy Shopping, and don't forget to check out Molly and all her zany mall adventures!