All eyes have been on Octuplet Mom Nadya Suleman and a pregnancy that has created media tidal waves. Trumping the Jon & Kate Plus 8 brood by half a dozen, the Suleman Family consists of 14 kids total, which is more children than were in my kindergarten class...and Miss Kostyra had assistants.
Apparently Nadya's true calling has always been birthing babies, but rather than focus on her alternative procreative lifestyle, I'm focusing on dressing those little octos in custom onesies that reflect their various personalities. Noah, Hiya, Jonah, Isaiah, Nariah, Jeremiah, McCai and Josia are already in talks to revive the old television show Eight is Enough...We'll see if they have any acting chops...once they stop teething.
1. This I'm Kind of A Big Deal onesie is pretty modest. You're not kind of a big deal babies, you're totally a big deal.
2. "Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum, What might be right for you, may not be right for some. But they got, Diff'rent Strokes. It takes, Diff'rent Strokes. It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world." Every group of tuplets needs a theme song to get them through the day, when they wear this Whatchoo Talkin' 'Bout romper, they'll be proud to know they're not like every other cookie cutter family on the block. Let's just hope they don't turn out like Gary Coleman.
3. After a grueling labor and time in the PICU, a few of the babies realized their future calling. This McBaby uniform may not be a lab coat, but it shows their career plans to one day follow in their doctor's footsteps. Good luck affording medical school kids.
4. With seven brothers and sisters to share feeding time with, the octuplets need to be thankful for any available boob time they get. This Thanks for the Mammaries onesie shows how much they appreciate their Mom Bessie (oops, I mean Nadya) and her Open 24 Hour milk markets.
5. Listen up all my Marley loving brothers and sisters - One Love! One Heart! Let's get together and cry all night.
6. Poop happens a lot more when you have octuplets...eight times more. The Poops, I Did It Again onesie is cute, but not as cute when you have to clean up all that poop.
7. This Nine Months onesie shows that after 9 months of sharing one small padded womb with seven other fetuses, these kids were more than happy to see the light of day after an early parole.
8. Two baby girls, six boys. Once their feet reach the pedals, these little girls will be biking as far away as they can get for some peace and quiet. Until then, wearing a set of these Low Rider onesies will have to do...unless they find older boyfriends who have training wheels.
*Find even more adorable baby and infant clothing from The Retro Baby!