48 hours until Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim kicks off and I'm swimming with anticipation.
It's been six years since Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week began packing up their swimsuits and heading down south for the summer. Today, the event has become the exclusive destination to showcase the best of the best in swimwear from all around the world, from Australia to Brazil. Here's my top 10 list on what I'm hoping to feast my eyes on.
10. Beach Bunny Swimwear's debut show, featuring suits designed by those krazy Kardashians.
9. Varicose veins - proving once and for all that yes, models are just like us.
7. Models striking cheesy model poses at the end of the runway. [Is she blowing a kiss or holding an invisible plate of pretend lettuce? I just can't tell.]
6. Trays of rum runners headed my way.
5. Food. I need something to soak up those rum runners, don't I?
4. Multiple goody bags with my name on them.
3. Chris Brown and his model girlfriend Jasmine Sanders who is rumored to be walking the Ed Hardy show. I hope he doesn't hit her if she be tripping on the catwalk.
2. LeBron James. [Shut up. This is his new hood. He might like totally be there, okay].
And what I'm most excited to see at Fashion Week Swim 2011 - drumroll please...
1. Swell Suits Miami presenting the first all male swimwear group show to hit the runway.
It's about time people, it's about time.