I'm leaving on a jet plane en route from Detroit to Ft Lauderdale and since I have free in-flight Wi-fi, (thanks Delta) I felt impelled to blog about all of the things I loved about my journey up north while I'm still in a Michigan state of mind.
Top 10 Reasons Why I Heart Michigan
10. Chic Michiganistas on the street showed me 4 new ways how to rock a scarf.
9. The scenic, snowy, curvy and hilly roads oozing with Thomas Kinkadelike charm.
6. The intense loyalty and adoration that Michiganites have for Kid Rock.
5. Caribou Coffee.
4. The fact that I didn't sweat, not once.
2. Mackinac Island is pronounced Mackinaw Island. Ultra cool. Knick Naw Patty Whaw, Give Your Dog a Bone.
1. My hair looks awesome there.
What I Didn't Like About Michigan
1. The fact that I'm not there anymore.