Most men will never understand this, but there are many reasons why a woman may need a new handbag, even if her current number of handbags falls into the double and/or triple digit categories. Some of these reasons include, but are not limited to the following list:
1. One of her favorite bags broke.
2. One of her favorite bags was lost or stolen.
3. She recently acquired a new dress/outfit/shoes and needs a new bag to match it.
4. Her girlfriend just got a new bag and she is jealous.
5. Her boyfriend/husband just got a raise and she is greedy.
6. She had a bad day at work and wants to console herself.
7. She had a good day at work and wants to reward herself.
8. She had an okay day at work and just really wants a new bag.
No matter what your underlying reason is for wanting a new bag, there is one constant that you can always rely on. eBags will have it, and will most likely have it for less.
Case in point: Just take a peek at the Rebecca Minkoff beauties below (the bags, not the models):
If you love designer handbags, eBags is your ultimate online designer baggage destination featuring styles from L.A.M.B., Kate Spade New York, Michael Kors, and more of the most-wanted bags of the season including Rebecca Minkoff's Morning After Bag (big enough to tote your toiletries + a change of clothes to avoid the dreaded morning walk of shame) and the Classic Clutch that will make a classic Minkoff statement night or day.
Don't just take my word for it, become an eBag believer yourself. Whether you need a new gym bag, luggage, diaper bag, laptop bag or iPad case, eBags has it all and will deliver your bag of choice to your door at a discount, with free shipping on orders over $100. This works out well for me because I, myself, need a new bag.