Short and I hope sweet, Here are the top 10 things that I believe most women want to find in their Christmas stockings.
10. Booze. Mini airplane bottles will do.
9. Sunglasses. Especially oversized ones that will mask our hungover eyes after we toss back our miniature bottles of booze.
8. Panties. A little something naughty that rewards us for being nice. Fyi, Hanky Panky panties come rolled up in the perfect stocking sized package.
7. A Toy. Not that kind of toy. A little desktop figurine, novelty keychain or something cute that will remind us of Christmastime as a kid, when a set of jacks would totally rock our world.
6. Stockings. Here's a novel idea. Fill our stockings with stockings. It's clever, unexpected, and kind of old school. Extra credit: Make sure your sexy hosiery of choice matches and/or complements your #8 stuffers of choice.
5. Tickets. Here's the thing - to an event we dig, i.e. a concert, movie, Disney on Ice. Don't splurge on tickets to Superbowl XLVI if the girl doesn't like football. Put them in your own stocking.
4. Gift card(s) to our favorite store(s). Don't say "I don't know what store(s) she likes". You're her boyfriend/husband/unlabeled partner in life. You should know this stuff by now.
3. A Love Note. Don't ever underestimate the value of a good love letter. Feel free to get all romantical. Writing Merry Christmas, yo isn't good enough.
2. Perfume. Don't get a super heavy bottle. Her stocking might fall, shatter, and she'll have a lot of gifts that smell good but are soaked. Many popular fragrances today are available in skinny, lightweight rollerball form. Get that.
1. Jewelry. As long as it ain't from a gumball machine, she'll be happy.