The World's Premiere Fashion Event commences in less than twenty-four hours and I'm as giddy as a six year old waiting for a shiny new bike on the night before Christmas.
Over the course of 8 fun-filled and fashionable days and nights, all eyes will be on Bryant Park and their three tented venues that will serve as the revealing backdrop for over sixty new Spring 2010 collections.
It is estimated that up to 100,000 people will pass through these tents of paradise to attend shows, meet and greet the media, retailers and fashion professionals, all while taking in a sneak peek of what anyone who is anyone will be wearing this Spring.
What am I most excited about seeing? Here is my top 10 list of what has me shaking in my knee-high leather boots.
10. Whitney Eve, Whitney Port's ultra feminine line shown back-to-back with Nicholas K and Mara Hoffman, all represented by People's Revolution. I guess all those hard hours spent working in The City have paid off.
9. Model Erin Wasson's first time showing at NY Fashion Week. Will her design portfolio be as sexy as her modelling portfolio?
8. Titillating Tibi. Will designer Amy Smilovic remember me from Miami?
7. Christian Siriano Project Runway alum. Hopefully his show will be the pinnacle of fierce and not hot messed up.
6. Isaac Mizrahi's hair.
5. Charlotte Ronson's show. Will sis Samantha be there with ex Lindsay Lo? Inquiring minds want to know.
4. Pretty things by Lela Rose.
3. Diane Von Furstenberg's smile.
2. Rachel Zoe actually eating something.
1. PC, that annoying NYC Prep brat who threw a rather awkward temper tantrum on national television when he was forced to sit in the second row at Fashion Week.
I'm taking your seat PC, deal.